top of page
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
Dropzone Tactical Logo

We Teach Self Protection With Firearms 

Because shooting is the "easy" part when protecting yourself


Our experienced instructors work closely with each student, providing individualized attention and a safe, supportive learning environment. Through personalized instruction and hands-on training, we help students build their confidence and overcome any fears they may have.


We understand that self-protection can be an intimidating concept for many people. That's why our courses are designed to help students overcome their fears and gain the skills and confidence needed to protect themselves and their loved ones.


We understand that firearms can be intimidating, but our courses are designed to help you overcome your fears and develop the confidence and skills necessary to handle firearms safely and effectively.


Whether you're a beginner or an experienced shooter, we're here to help you take your skills to the next level and ensure that you leave our courses feeling confident and empowered.

Home: Welcome

Approximately 40% of U.S. gun owners received some form of firearms training, while the remaining 60% have not. This lack of training has been linked to a higher rate of accidental shootings, mishandling of firearms, and poor judgment in high-pressure situations.

Trusted By

Next Level Training SIRT Logo
Modern Gladiator Logo
Travis County Constables Precinct Three Badge
Armogan Training Logo
Valor Defense Academy Logo
NRA Logo


Dropzone Tactical was founded by Jacob in 2018 upon returning from overseas while in the military. Our mission is to prepare communities by teaching people how to become their own protectors without sacrificing on the realities of what it takes to truly be a protector.

We offer proven training for all experience levels to make you better and safer in real-world scenarios. All are welcome to learn with us, regardless of their experience with weapons. Thank you for visiting our site - we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in our classes.

"Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1"

Questions?... Get In Touch!

Servicing Kyle, Buda, San Marcos and Austin TX

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
bottom of page